Newmarket Holidays Ltd is an appointed representative of Leisureworld (GB) Ltd, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. (Financial Services Register No. 749920)
Peace of Mind
Travel insurance can play an essential part in ensuring you are able to enjoy every moment of your time on holiday, without worrying what might happen should bad luck befall you. Hence, we insist that everyone travelling abroad with Newmarket has travel insurance. This must be either the Newmarket Travel Insurance policy underwritten by AWP P&C SA and administered in the UK by Allianz Global Assistance, or an alternative travel insurance policy. The Newmarket travel insurance policy is only available to UK, Channel Islands or Isle of Man residents and English law will apply.
Main Features; Limits/Excesses applicable
The policy provides cover for:
- Personal Accident - up to £15,000
- Overseas Emergency Medical and Associated Expenses - up to £5 million (less £70 excess) where applicable
- Cancellation or Curtailment Charges - up to the cost of the holiday (less maximum excess of £70)
- Abandonment of the holiday - up to the cost of the holiday (less £70 excess)
- Personal Possessions - up to £1,000 in total (less £70 excess) including up to £500 for valuables
- Delayed Personal Possessions - up to £75
- Personal Money - up to £250 (less £70 excess)
- Loss of Passport - up to £250
- Missed Departure - up to £800
- Personal Liability - up to £1 million
- Legal Expenses - up to £10,000
Extra Cover Included in Ocean Cruise insurance
- Missed port departure £2,000 (less £75 excess)
- Cabin confinement £25/day max. £1,000
- Excursions £500
- Cruise itinerary change £300 per port
The Cover - Significant Health Exclusions; Health Declaration
The policy does not cover any claim arising from a medical condition for which, at the time of taking out the policy, an insured person:
- Is being prescribed regular medication; or
- Has received treatment for or had a consultation with a doctor or hospital specialist in the past 12 months; or
- Is being referred to, treated by or under the care of a doctor or a hospital specialist; or
- Is awaiting treatment or the results of any tests or investigations; or
- Has been diagnosed with or treated for cancer in the last 5 years unless the condition(s) has (have) been declared, and accepted in writing.
Please call the confidential medical line on 0330 123 3702 if you need to declare a medical condition, if you develop a medical condition after the policy was issued, if your existing medical condition changes after the policy was issued or if you are unsure whether a medical condition needs to be declared or not. This helpline will be able to tell you whether or not cover can be provided for your medical condition(s). You do not have to declare minor ailments e.g. hay fever, colds/flu, ear infections, dental treatment if you have had no further problems since or if you have been advised by your doctor that it is safe to travel.
An additional premium may be payable.
(All details are correct as at the date of upload, but are subject to change without notice.)
The Policy Document
This will be sent to you with your confirmation of reservation. It is the full terms and conditions of the policy.
Excess Waiver Insurance
If an excess applies, you can avoid this being deducted from a successful claim by taking out optional Excess Waiver Insurance in addition to the policy.
All premiums are inclusive of Insurance Premium Tax at the current rate. You must pay all applicable premiums at the time of booking and cover starts from the moment we receive these monies. If you are travelling abroad with us, we will automatically add the cost of the policy to your invoice if, at the time of booking, you do not provide us with the required information about an alternative policy.
If your cover does not meet your requirements, please return the documentation within 14 days of receipt and your premium will be refunded in full unless you have travelled made a claim or intend to make a claim.
Making a complaint
The policy contains a complaints procedure which tells you what steps you can take if you wish to make a complaint.