BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE UNTIL 31ST MARCH*
Sail to the French ports of Rouen and Honfleur on this delightful short cruise from Poole. As Astoria heads south you’ll navigate the River Seine, and have the chance to visit Monet’s spectacular gardens at Giverny.
Life on board Astoria
There's far more to life on board Astoria than we could possibly fit on one page. Click here to find out more about her fantastic facilities and welcoming atmosphere.
Tour Highlights And Inclusions
- 3 nights' accommodation in your choice of cabin
- Full-board arrangements including full breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea and midnight snacks
- On-board entertainment as arranged
- Calls at ports as detailed in the itinerary
- The services of a friendly, professional crew and cruise staff
- Port charges and taxes
Single and upgrade cabins are available for a supplement
Beautiful, 550-passenger Astoria is every inch the perfect cruise vessel. Originally a transatlantic liner, now restored and lovingly maintained as a premium-rated cruise ship, Astoria is both small enough to offer a friendly atmosphere, and large enough to offer a relaxed environment to ensure your holiday enjoyment. She's every inch the perfect home from home for your memorable cruise holiday.
Click here to display the deck-plans for this cruise.
Ports of call
- Day One - Depart Poole, UK
- Day Two - Honfleur, France
- Day Three - Rouen, France
- Day Four - Arrive in Poole, UK
N.B. All days not listed are spent at sea enjoying the excellent facilities aboard Astoria. Please see the Full Itinerary for details. Ports marked with an asterisk will be reached by landing boat and may be inaccessible for customers with mobility difficulties.
Board Astoria in Poole today, and settle in to your cabin as she prepares to set sail.
Our first port of call is Honfleur at the mouth of the Seine. Wander the streets behind the pretty harbour, or perhaps join an optional excursion to Monet’s delightful house and gardens at Giverny.
Astoria arrives in the ancient city of Rouen. We’ll spend the night here, giving you the chance to explore. See the Place du Vieux-Marche, site of Saint Joan’s martyrdom, the famous one-handed mechanical clock and the stunning Gothic cathedral.
Bid farewell to Astoria and all your fellow travellers, today, as you disembark at the end of your cruise.
British Citizens will need a full, 10-year passport to travel on this cruise. Since certain countries require visitors to be valid for at least six months after the return date of the cruise we recommend that all customers ensure that this is the case. Holders of non-British passports should check with the relevant embassies to see if any requirements and restrictions exist for any countries visited during the cruise.
Foreign Office travel advice
Visit www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice to find out the latest Foreign And Commonwealth Office travel advice for your holiday destination, as well as information about passports and visas.
* This offer applies to new bookings made between 27th December 2017 and 30th April (inclusive) only. The price shown on this page includes any initial Saver Fare discount. The exact value of the discount included will vary depending on offer, cruise, cabin and departure date selected. Further information is available as you book your chosen cruise. Discounts apply to all cabin categories. This offer may be withdrawn at any time. All fares exclude gratuities.
On many of our cruises, a limited number of Voyager Fare Inner and Ocean-view cabins are available. Choose these and you will be accommodated in at least a Standard Twin Inner or Ocean-view cabin, but will pay only the reduced Voyager Fare price. Availability is limited, so book now to secure your discount.