- Enjoy the amenities at your chosen hotel
- Discover Cefalu’s old town
- Relax on the beach
- Explore the cathedral with its Byzantine mosaics
- Join in the evening passeggiata
- Join optional excursions to Palermo and Monreale, Agrigento and Piazza Armerina, the Aeolian Isles and the Madonie Natural Reserve and hill town Castelbuono
What does the price include?
- Seven nights' bed and breakfast or half-board accommodation in one of our carefully chosen hotels
- Return flights from your chosen UK airport to Italy
- Return airport-to-hotel transfers
- The services of a friendly, experienced resort-based Manager
Single rooms are available for a supplement
Your Holiday Base: Sicily Hotels in Cefalu
Stay in, or close to, this thoroughly Sicilian town overlooking the Tyrrhenian Sea, where there’s a wealth of history and character to savour and enjoy. Unwind and indulge in all the pleasures of a holiday in the sun, and take the opportunity to join some fascinating optional excursions.
Enjoy the comforts of a hotel in the heart of Cefalu, where you’ll be able to enjoy the town’s wonderful sandy beach and explore its rich history. If you prefer some peace and quiet, stay in a beach-side resort hotel some 30 minutes away, where there’s the chance to completely switch off or make use of a wider range of facilities at your leisure.
Dependent upon you hotel choice, days can either be spent exploring delightful Cefalu or enjoying the facilities at the beach hotel. In Cefalu, keen walkers will head to the heights of La Rocca above the town, or even hike into the Madonie Hills. At the beach hotel there are tennis courts, mini-golf and a large pool, as well as ‘keep-fit’ classes for the energetic to enjoy.
Rest and relax
The simple pleasures of a sun lounger, a stroll along the beach front, or a seat in a cafe, ice cream in hand, are all yours to savour and enjoy, under the reliable warmth of the Sicilian sun.
Discovery and exploration
In Cefalu, you’ll find a good selection of shops, many offering handcrafted Sicilian wares. Piazza Duomo, in the shadow of the cathedral, is the town’s beating heart, providing a resting place after shopping or sightseeing, or for the evening passeggiata. Beyond, the colourful and cacophonous island capital Palermo, Monreale’s stunning monastery, the stunning ruins at ancient Agrigento, the idyllic Aeolian Isles and the rugged Madonie Natural Reserve, with its hill towns, can all be explored on optional excursions.